Managing some health conditions such as high blood pressure and diabetes can return sexual experiences including hard erections to normal. Therapies also play an important role in eradicating some forms of erectile dysfunctions. However, some cases always call for the intervention of ED pills if any significant results are to come by.
When we talk about erectile dysfunction pills, most people will think of the available prescription drugs that have passed through FDA tests. Although they are the main ED medications today, they are not the only ones. The information contained in this article aims to explain the various options available in regards to treating ED.
FDA approved ED pills online
The available ED medications that have passed through FDA tests work on the basis of the same technique. The main idea is to promote more blood circulation into the penis and in the process bring about an erection. They also manipulate the presence of nitric acid, a chemical that controls how long an erection will be maintained. These medications are:
Fine differences are involved in how these medications work. Viagra, the most popular ED treatment pill, for example, needs about half an hour to reach maximum effects which last for about four hours. Levitra will add an extra active hour to this duration. It also can be taken without necessarily swallowing it like most pills good for people with sensitive stomachs.
Stendra is the newest comer of all these ED pills. It requires half the amount of time taken by Viagra to reach maximum effects. It also lasts for about two more hours than Viagra.
Cialis is a bit unique. Users will still feel its effects for before the elapse of a thirty-six hours period. It can be used on daily basis to provide a long-term management plan for ED.
How to get the best out of ED medications online
The internet is full of articles and information describing how ED medications should be used and how the side effects can be managed. Users should make a point of familiarizing themselves with such information.
Note that the above-described medications are not over the counter ED pills. You are required to undergo a clinical test and be provided with a prescription to access them. However, there are some nations and state laws that allow ED drugs to be accessed online. Such nations include Canada and India but not the United States.
Below are some precautions to take when going for any of the above-described medications:
- Inform your doctor of any drugs, allergic concerns, treatment procedures and diseases you may have had to deal with in the past. This is actually very important.
- Make a point of reading and understanding the instructions provided in the labels that the medication comes with. Get directions where doubts exist.
- Don’t attempt to cure any health condition with these medications. This is especially for individuals who have heart-related complications and blood pressure issues.
- Be aware and prepared for side effects. Such include headaches, increased body warmth, breathing complications, tinted vision, nausea and temporal hearing difficulties. Most users do experience these side effects. However, they become more manageable and of no great concern after a while. Any extreme manifestation of the side effects should be reported to a doctor immediately.
Over the counter ED pills with no prescription
Many over the counter ED pills have been developed today. The common assumption is that OTC pills can be after the invention of Viagra. This is actually not the case. The only thing that Viagra did was to hit the nail on the head when it comes to a pill that can produce instant erections.
Most OTC ED treatment products are made from a combination of different herbal products with sexual health capabilities. Since they are marketed not as curative pills but as supplements, they can be accessed with no prescription in most retailers. Below are the common herbal ingredients to be found in most pills for penis.
- Ginkgo biloba – If you suspect that your ED problems resulting from the use of antidepressants, Ginkgo biloba is the ED treatment for you.
- Horny goat weed – A compound found in Viagra is also present in this plant. Though some researchers report that the amounts confined in the plant are very low, this herbal product has been used for treating ED for decades.
- DHEA – Supplements containing this hormone are effective in returning testosterone levels of a man to normal. ED resulting from low male hormone can be effectively treated with such supplements.
- Ginseng – This herbal product is thought to boost the production of nitric acid. This is the compound we earlier identified as in charge of controlling how long erections will last.
- Mucuna pruriens extract – OTC pills containing this herbal product help elevate appetite for sex. It has aphrodisiac effects on an individual.
- Yohimbe – Many controversies exist on the reality of Yohimbe’s effectiveness. It is unlikely that you will miss ED OTC pills online containing this herbal product. It is linked to increased blood pressure and should be avoided by HBP patients.
- L-arginine – Listing this amino acid below has nothing to do with its effectiveness. In fact, it is one of the few ED treatment options that can be recommended to you by a professional. Other than promoting the production of nitric acid, it relatively brings about no side effects.
Even though no prescription will be required of you to access the above products, it is best that you talk to a health officer before taking any of them. The fact that they are herbal doesn’t mean that they will interact all smoothly with all medications and such issues.
Also, make sure that you find out about any other additional product used to come up with specific pills you are taking.
Are prescription ED treatment pills better than OTC pills?
Prescription ED treatment pills boast the fact they have been approved as safe to use and do produce instant erections. However, they can only be used for short-term treatment options.
OTC pills, on the other hand, promise a more strategic approach to treating ED. Supplements, for example, aim to address issues related to hormonal imbalances, stress reduction, unclogging of blood arteries even boosting sperm production.
As you can see, it all depends on a user’s preferences and what a doctor has advised. For individuals looking for better sexual experiences, OTC pills and herbal supplements provide good results. For treating ED, however, prescription pills are better suited.
You can also consider other ED treatment alternatives such as enhancement surgery and penis pumps. Surgery can for instance help with a deformed or excessively small penis. Penis pumps, on the other hand, can get you instant and hard erections plus enlarged penis but for a small period of time.
Where to buy ED drugs and pills online
Buying ED drugs and pills online is an easy procedure. The main challenge is in identifying a particular source of quality drugs and in the right price range.
Always conduct a research aimed to find out the legitimacy of a particular company’s operations. For instance, many online companies will claim to be based in western countries known to have quality medical services and products. Ensure that such a claim is true. You can check the physical address for example.
Let not cheap prices fool you. Before buying a particular product, compare the prices at which it is being offered in other sources. Cheaply priced products may mean useless products for that matter.
Finally, always get your facts right. The internet is a rich source of credible information but can also be misleading. If you can’t access a physical professional, compare the facts offered by different online sources. Some people prefer joining online discussion forums and have the views of other users.