Aging is an inevitable part of life, which if we are to be honest with each other, no one wishes for. After the age of 30 years, a hormone known as Human Growth Hormone (HGH) sees a decline in its natural production. That marks the road to effects and symptoms of old age.
There are supplements even injections which have been developed with the aim of increasing HGH levels in men. Although it is not quite clear whether a supplement can actually raise HGH levels above the normal levels required in the body, the same is a force to reckon with as long as online attention is concerned.
GenF20 Plus is one of the male enhancement products that promise increased HGH in the body. It is available in pills and spray.
What is GenF20 Plus and how does it work?
GenF20 Plus products are mainly marketed as anti-aging products. To understand how the products work, we will first have to review how HGH hormone works. In any case, GenF20 Plus works by promoting increased levels of HGH in the body.
The Human Growth Hormone is a body chemical that is involved in growth and development process. It is produced in largest amounts in kids. It is for this reason that kids have more ability to heal wounds, play for long with exhaustion even have smooth tight skins.
HGH promotes efficient cell metabolism in the body. This means that a man will have enough energy, both for body and mental functions. Bodybuilders and athletic performers take HGH injections to increase performance output.
According to the official website, GenF20 Plus works by:
- Stimulating the adrenaline gland to release more HGH into the blood system
- Promotes the release of other related hormones that are secreted by the pituitary gland
- Helps to fight accumulated fat cells from the liver
- Provide the required energy for body processes, including the needed energy for training and exercises
- Improves mental energy and capabilities
- Enhances the proper functioning of some B vitamins and other body chemicals that are known to fight cardiovascular disorders such as heart attacks. It has also been said to help in the management of Alzheimer’s disease. You can stack HGH pills with zinc tablets for better results.
List of GenF20 Plus ingredients
Let’s now have a look at GenF20 Plus ingredients as provided on the official website for the product.
- L-arginine – It is almost impossible to miss this amino acid in any sex pill. It works by promoting the production of a body chemical called nitric acid. If you are familiar with how Viagra or Cialis works, you know that nitric acid promotes the expansion of blood vessels and basically brings about erections in men.
- L-Ornithine – Think of it as a better version of L-arginine. It has been observed to help in diabetes management.
- L-Glycine – This amino acid works by stimulating the adrenaline to release HGH. It is also used as a stress reliever.
- L-Glutamine – This is another amino acid that takes part in cell metabolism. It will ensure that you do not run out of energy needed for different activities and body functions.
- L-Tyrosine – You may have heard that people with thyroid ailments constantly suffer from depression. It is because of low L-tyrosine in the body.
- L-Valine – Some amino acids cannot be produced in the body. Such include L-Valine. It is involved in tissue repair and cell metabolism.
- Astragalus Root Extract – Its most notable uses include treating gastric discomforts, boosting immunity and enhancing metabolism.
- Deer antler velvet – This plant has been said to contain collagen among other nutrients in abundance. Collagen is a main requirement for a healthy skin. It can help in reducing signs of old age such as wrinkles and loose skin.
- GABA – Think of this hormone as a modulator of other hormones. If one hormone is to be produced in large amounts than necessary, GABA reduces the same. It is very effective in relieving stress and anxiety.
- Colostrum – More muscle development and strong bones have all been reported in people supplementing with this product. It is also a potent anti-aging product.
- Pituitary (Anterior) Powder – This is a pituitary gland stimulator. It encourages the release of the HGH in large amounts.
Phosphatidyl Choline – This is the product responsible for the fat eliminating properties of GenF20 Plus. It also is said to aid in the gall bladder and liver health. Some reviews associate with antiaging memory loss benefits.
The list of GenF20 Plus ingredients can change over time. It is good that you check the product’s label for specific ingredients.
GenF20 Plus reviews and testimonials
HGH is an extremely important hormone in the body. If one can succeed in improving its availability, many transformation and health benefits would be acquired.
There are concerns raised in GenF20 Plus reviews that the product doesn’t produce the many benefits it promises. But I guess we cannot blame the manufacturer all the same.
With hormones, you find that it gets pretty hard to actually increase them above the naturally occurring level. This is unless you are going for an injection. HGH pills are in most cases not as effective as advertisers will have you believe. For example, a saw palmetto supplement will promise to increase your testosterone levels. But that is not actually what it does. The much it can succeed in is to prevent the available testosterone from being converted into DHT. If you already have low T, the supplement will be of little effect.
If indeed all the above-listed GenF20 Plus ingredients are contained in the final product, chances are high that the product will produce some effects, just maybe not as good as the official site claims.
Where to buy
The best place where to buy GenF20 Plus is through their official website. Don’t be lured into buying cheap pills that may not be the real GenF20 Plus pills. For a better-managed cost, you can redeem your coupon code or apply for one.
Both GenF20 Plus spray and GenF20 Plus HGH pills are available for sale. For a month supply of both the spray and the pills, the offered price approximately $83. You can check more details on their prices on the official website.
Potential GenF20 Plus side effects
GenF20 Plus and HGH pills, in general, are in most cases safe compared to HGH injections. Injections can stimulate the impression that required levels of HGH in the body are enough. This will render adrenaline gland lazy with time.
There are no documented GenF20 Plus side effects. The official site says that the product is entirely natural and free from side effects.
This sounds a little too good to be true. But it is always the case with natural enhancement supplements.
Potential GenF20 Plus side effects can be predicted based on the potential ones as far as the ingredients used to manufacture the products are concerned.
Too much chromium in the body is known to raise blood sugar. It can also cause facial flushing and itchy skin. L-arginine, on the other hand, is known to bring about stomach upset and nasal congestion. People using nitrates including poppers risk fatally low blood pressure. L-lysine is reported to cause diarrhea and pain in the belly. In its excess, some people will suffer allergic reactions.
None of these potential side effects should be taken as the real GenF20 Plus side effects to be expected. They are just predictions based on the information we have. If we are to go by the official site’s word, GenF20 Plus is safe and side effects free.
What is GenF20 Plus spray and how to use it?
GenF20 Plus spray is another form of HGH releaser with added ingredients such as Alpha GPC. It is recommended that you use both GenF20 Plus spray and pills at the same time for best results.
The basic idea whether in pills or spray revolves around getting the pituitary gland to release more HGH.
It is always not easy to increase the levels of certain hormones in the body. Unless you are taking an injection containing synthetic forms of the hormone in question, the much you can achieve is keep the hormone at the recommended levels.
If GenF20 Plus can succeed in stimulating more HGH release in the body, all without side effects, it then is a product to be given a try. However, you may have to try quite many products before finding one with such qualities, that is if it exists. You may also be interested in Vimax, Extenze, Vigrx Plus, Male Extra and ProExtender.