ED statistics will always interest any man dealing with erectile dysfunction or impotence because it explains to them more about what they are going through and how to work around it sooner rather than later.
For some years back, the number of studies and surveys done on the causes, signs and therapy on ED has termendousely increased. Meanwhile, for you to get the consultation about your personal problem, it is very important to reach to your GP. Below are some of the ED statistics that will be oto yf help ou. If you are able to go through it, you too can get to know more about your own case.
- Only one in 10 men across the world are suspested to have ED.
- From estimation, half of all men that are diabetic are also having ED.
- From a survey, it has been found that when a man smokes above a packet of cigarettes daily, such man is 50% more likely to get ED when compared to those that are nonsmoker.
- The odds of men above seventy-five years dealing with ED are higher by 77.5%.
- Those men who are between twenty and twenty-nine years only have 65% probability of having ED.
- It has been assumed that ED causes 20% of relationships to end.
- There was an eye-opening estimate that only 33% of men having ED are looking for help and advice about their problem.
- In case you have problems with your erections, about 20% or less, then you may not need any kind of treatment.
- More than twenty million of men across the world have used or are currently using Viagra in treating their ED.
- When 66% of Viagra is taken, those men that used it are able to have satisfying sexual intercourse.
- About forty-eight percent of men encounter one or more side effects when using it.
- The fundamental health problems like cardiovascular disease or diabetes are almost 70% when examining the case of ineptitude.
- When assessed, the case of the causes of ineptitude through psychology such as anxiety and stress, it was about ten to twenty percent.
Erectile Dysfunction Statistics: Those That Cannot Take ED Drugs
In the US momentarily, almost thirty-five million men are having ED. Within this estimation, there is a conservative estimate of about fifteen million men that cannot take ED drugs. Some of these sectors are:
- Diabetic Men
Approximately seventeen million men are having diabetes. About thirty-five to fifty percent of them have ED.
- Men with Cardiovascular Disease
The odds for those who have been treated as a result of HT to have complete ED are 15, and 20% for smokers; and for those who had heart problems they are 39%, and are climp to 56% for smokers.
- Men with Kidney Disease
Almost thirteen million men are having a kidney problem. The estimate of 50% of male predialysis CKD patients and 80% of male dialysis patients are suffering from ED.
The problem can result in to chemical alteration that has a great effect on hormones, functions of nerves, circulation and energy level. This kind of alteration can decrease your sex drive or sexual ability. Medications used to treat kidney problem could also cause ED.
- Men with High BP
Almost thirty-five million men have high BP. A research has shown that nearly 49% of men between forty and seventy-nine who have HT, also have ED. Another study has shown that 68% have some sort of ED but for 45% of them, it was considered chronic.
- Men with Prostate Cancer
One out of seven men gets prostate cancer. It has not been concluded that it causes ED on its own but the treatment for prostate cancer can cause it.
- Other Medications Taken By Men
Over two-hundred different types of medication prescribed cause ED.
- Those men who regularly make use of tobacco, alcohol or some other drugs and not want to go for new medication are expensively asking for ED.
In case you are one of them who are having ED, then this is the right time to see your Dr. for a permanent solution. Do not be embarrassed because there are many men out there who have problem but are ashamed of being known outside. DRs. will never violate the confidentiality of their patients. Try as much as possible to see your Dr. at once for immediate help.
Also, here are other nine ED statistics:
Men are greatly drawn to statistics whether on box scores or mundane achievement; they love to read between the lines. Here are some ED statistics that will be helpful to you:
- One out of four men who are within the range of forty years is now looking for treatment. A research in the Journal of Sexual Medicine stated that nearly half of these men are suffering from a chronic sexual problem when compared to the 40% of men above 40 years.
- 50% of the men who make it a habit to smoke a pack of cigarettes a day, are more likely to have ED according to UK Health Centre.
- More than eighteen million men in the US have ED according to the the John Hopkins study.
- Approximately 33% of men having ED are looking for advice or treatment to cure their problem according to the UK Health Center.
- The market for medication for ED is expected to become a three point four billion dollar industry by 2019 in estimation according to Nasdaq Globe News Wire.
- More than 9% of men in Britain are having ED. This was found in the Journal of Sex research.
- Less than 1% of men who are under thirty and 3% of men between thirty abd forty-five had ED in the 1940s as mentioned by Kinsey.
These nine ED statistics allow every man to know more about the problem. Moreover, it is significant to know more about ED, which is treatable. Drugs such as Cialis or Viagra can help men to have an enjoyable sex life but these medications can only be recommended by a Dr. or online consultant. You cannot just go and buy it on your own without prescription. It could put your life in danger.
Why You Need Doctors Prescription For Erectile Dysfunction Treatment?
If you are having any erectile problem and find out that you cannot perform sexually as you used to be, you need to see your DR. for proper diagnosing. Do not use the problem that has happened to your friend or somebody else to judge your own. Don’t forget that you have one life and it has no do-overs. The only one that can tell you the truth about what you are dealing with health-wise is your Dr. Do not be ashamed. See your Dr. and let him know your medical history so as to know what to give you. He or she know best where to lead you. Do not just go online to buy ED drugs. They can be very dangerous if you do not know what you’re doing. Your Dr. will diagnose you and tell you what to use exactly that will help with your issue. All those drugs you see around have a side effect, do not risk your life or cause havoc to your wellbeing. Let your Dr. guide you and Shortly, you will get over it if and only if you can follow his or her orders to the letter.