Men are less likely to go for clinical checkups or go that extra mile in an attempt to promote their sexual and general well-being. This is actually disastrous in most of the times. To take just one example, the quality of a man’s erection is determined by the amount of blood that is able to circulate inside his penile muscles. But you find that the vessels carrying blood in and out of these muscles are very delicate and fine. For this reason, the vessels are always prone to getting clogged and blocked by cholesterol build-ups. If therefore a man, especially with older men, is to add even a pound of weight uncontrollably, very adverse effects will be encountered in the quality of erection achieved.
Being healthy in men is not all about having the ability to get and keep erections. In fact, being healthy doesn’t mean being free from any disease or condition. It is all about taking control of your health and getting the right medication or treatment where necessary.
10 healthy man guide tips according to reviews
There are many reviews out there for the best healthy man guide tips. This article downs on the best 10 of them according to different reviews.
- Keep control of weight – Controlling your weight has so much to do with male health that it has to be the first on this list. First of all, excess weight will definitely lead to some form of erectile dysfunction. Second, it is associated with chronic diseases such as diabetes and heart attacks.
- Don’t smoke – Well, it is not that easy to quit smoking. This is however not a license to continue the habit. Help can be gotten if need be. Tobacco smoke reduces the volume of blood your blood vessels are able to hold. It also decreases oxygen circulation on top of promoting cancer.
- Reduce stress – When your stress levels are high, a hormone that reduces the availability of testosterone in the body is released at very high levels. It is for this reason that stress causes erectile dysfunctions.
- Watch your drinking – Alcohol in smaller limits can actually act as erectile dysfunction pills; that is by vasodilating your blood vessels leading to more blood flow into the penis. However, an excess of alcohol is a major cause of ED in men.
- Smarten your eating habits – Healthy food is the key to sexual men’s health. Avoid ‘white foods’ and processed ones. They lack fiber and other vital minerals. Such foods include sugar, white floor, and most fast foods.
- Take trained exercises – Exercises will for one help keep you fit and with the needed sexual stamina. They will also reduce the risk of heart attacks and promote blood circulation in your body.
- Rest and sleep enough – Lack of rest and enough sleep translates into elevated levels of stress hormone and blood sugar. These are major causes of ED in men.
- Take penis exercises – such exercises such as Kegel exercises help prevent premature ejaculations. Although some may go to the extent of promoting some form of penis enlargement, they are mainly helpful in helping men take control of their orgasms.
- Keep practicing – Men who keep sexually active relationships have a tendency of maintaining the same even at older ages. Caution is however called for to avoid contracting STIs and other infections.
- Try supplements – Supplements can produce some of the best healthy male results. The fact is that most of them are stuffed with products such as Ginkgo biloba, whose male enhancement capabilities are well known.
Do healthy male pills actually work?
There are many new healthy male pills being manufactured every day. The fact is that most of them fall out of the market pretty soon after their introduction. This is contributed to by the fact that the majority of them are ineffective.
All the same, a good research and professional advice are likely to direct you to sexual healthy male pills that actually work.
How do men’s health sexual pills work?
Men’s health sexual pills work mostly by promoting a good flow of blood inside the muscles that make up the penis. If enough blood gets to flow into these muscles, an erection will be gotten and maintained for the needed duration.
This is however not all that goes into sexual health men’s pills. Some will promote the production of the male hormone (testosterone). Others like ones containing L-arginine will promote the production of nitric acid, which is the chemical that controls the start and end of an erection. Some pills will even help in losing or controlling weight.
Can a man really increase penis size?
Penis enlargement exercises and pills will rarely help a man increase the size of his penis. If you really are sure about a decision to increase the size of your penis, reviews have shown that extenders and surgery are better suited than are pills and penis exercises. However, penis size manipulation can bring along all kinds of undesirable side effects.
For instance, taking a penis surgery can cause permanent erectile dysfunction or bar you from trying some sex positions. You also risk deformations and ineffective results. In fact, reviews have it that surgery will hardly increase the size of an erect penis.
Which is the best male health sexual improvement option?
There is a right option for everyone depending on the situation you are in. Below is a quick breakdown:
- Men with erectile dysfunctions will get very desirable results by taking prescription ED pills. Over a million men out there are living with the condition and still living active sexual lives.
- If it is about improving sexual performance, getting a harder erection, for example, sexual male pills will work just fine. They can help boost libido, bring about pleasurable orgasms, promote sperm production and help maintain longer erections.
- Men worried about the sizes of their penis should think outside the scope of pills and supplements. They simply will be disappointed in the long run. The first option to consider is a physical extender or a vacuum pump. These devices are really cumbersome but have been reported to return good results. The second option to consider is a surgery. This is most recommendable if you have a penile deformation or are below 2 inches of penis size. A doctor should be consulted before the actual operation.
Professionals hold it that taking care of your health will almost wholly determine the quality of sex you can get or offer your partner. This is alongside getting all the available information you can come across about the whole issue of male health and how to promote it.